Want BEAUTIFUL, LONG, FULL lashes? Eyelash extensions will add LENGTH, CURL, and THICKNESS to your lashes-while eliminating the need for mascara or eyelash curlers. Transform thin, short, straight or light-colored lashes into the lashes you have always wanted! This is done by applying a synthetic mink or silk eyelash directly on to your natural lash – one lash at a time. These Semi-Permanent lashes are Weightless, Comfortable, Long Lasting and Water-proof!

The lashes come in many different lengths and you will be able to choose the size and length that is best for you whether you want a dramatic or more natural look.

I'M CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS

At this time I'm not accepting new clients. However, I do have a waiting list. If you would like to be contacted once I have an opening, please text me your name and number to 801-706-6959 and I'll add you to my list :)






Friday

Jessica's Lashes

Jessica has such beautiful eyes that show off her extensions. We went with a medium length and curl which offers a semi-dramatic look.

3 comments:

  1. Really nice information. Thanks for sharing such a useful and valuable post.
    skin care treatments studio city

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog your blog such a nice have a beauty and beautiful information about the Eyelash Extension Training well done.
    Individual Eyelash Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. eyelash extension KL

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter