Want BEAUTIFUL, LONG, FULL lashes? Eyelash extensions will add LENGTH, CURL, and THICKNESS to your lashes-while eliminating the need for mascara or eyelash curlers. Transform thin, short, straight or light-colored lashes into the lashes you have always wanted! This is done by applying a synthetic mink or silk eyelash directly on to your natural lash – one lash at a time. These Semi-Permanent lashes are Weightless, Comfortable, Long Lasting and Water-proof!

The lashes come in many different lengths and you will be able to choose the size and length that is best for you whether you want a dramatic or more natural look.

I'M CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS

At this time I'm not accepting new clients. However, I do have a waiting list. If you would like to be contacted once I have an opening, please text me your name and number to 801-706-6959 and I'll add you to my list :)






Saturday

LOVE VOLUME Lashes!!

These pics are from a fill (after I have cleaned up all the grown our lashes). I thought it would be good to show you a comparison between an eye done and one waiting to be started ;) So FLUFFY!!

8 comments:

  1. If you dream to have longer and fuller eyelashes that can dramatically change the way you look, bring it to reality with http://www.cherryblooms.com
    eyelashes extensions. Eyes play one of the key roles in enhancing facial beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog! I never ever read such kind of information that imparted me great knowledge. falsche wimpern

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing! Your brows look great too. Thanks for sharing this post with us! Keep sharing

    Eyelash Tinting Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great post. I was looking for eyelash extension course and this post really helped. I needed some information about eyelash. Thanks heaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice blog and i appreciate your all efforts about the affordable eyelash extension it's really good work. well done.
    affordable eyelash extension

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    3D Mink Siberian Mink Eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got great information from this blog.It is very informative..
    3D Mink Siberian Mink Eyelashes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make running a blog look easy. The overall glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!
    lash lift

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter